Ordering1. How quickly will I get my products once I order?
2. I need my products in a hurry, can I have my order rushed?
3. Am I able to see I Will Invitations' products before ordering or visit a showroom?
4. I underestimated numbers and need to order more invitations / accessories. Can I do this?
5. Why do some products have minimum numbers or come in pack sizes?
6. I want to order invitations and then numerous other products for my event, however I won't know how many to order until the RSVPs from the invitations come in. How do I go about this?
7. I don't know how to work out how many products I need!
8. I am not sure of what I want written on my product. Do you have any wording guides?
Customisation9. What alterations can be made to the designs?
10. I would like a customised design, is this possible?
11. What is the best way of providing you with information such as a guest list or photos if necessary?
12. What is I Will Invitations' policy regarding personalisation of guests' names?
Postage13. Does I Will Invitations deliver internationally?
14. Why do I Will Invitations only use express postage?
Miscellaneous15. Can I order a gift voucher?
16. Does I Will Invitations have an eco-stationery policy?
contact I Will Invitations to see if it is at all possible for us to prioritise your order so that you receive it in time.
At times we may be able to do this readily, however in peak seasons where we have numerous orders, it would be necessary for us to work overtime and an extra rushed order may therefore incur extra charges.
For those who live further afield, this website allows customers to buy non-obligational samples, which are generic versions of our products. We highly recommend ordering these so you may see the quality we offer.
Please do not ask I Will Invitations for free samples or to create proofs with your details on it before ordering, as refusal may offend. We love to bend over backwards for our clients, however in this instance, our time and skills are precious and we would prefer to focus on creating the best product for our customers after they have ordered.
With our birthday products in particular, many of our products are in packs of 6, which means one for you and five of your friends. Many edible food products deal in multiples of 6 (and in particular a dozen) and it was decided that if an extra pack was needed for extra guests, 6 is infinitely cheaper and better than ordering an extra 10, which tends to be what many competitors have chosen to do.
6. I want to order invitations and then numerous other products for my event, however I won't know how many to order until the RSVPs from the invitations come in. How do I go about this?I Will Invitations has a special set up for customers ordering invitations: their details are securely registered within the website so that if a second order occurs after the RSVP date, the website will recognise them and apply the code during checkout so that the customer receives free shipping. Please note that this is a one-off complimentary service to customers who have ordered invitations and need extra matching products. Subsequent orders will then revert back to regular shipping charges.
contact us and we will endeavour to help you out.
contact us to see if we can help you out. Please see here for further information on customising our wedding products in particular: Wedding Colours, Wedding Fonts.
Ideally we would need extra time to create a customised product, and unfortunately if time is pressing due to other orders, we may not always be able to take on customised work.
Please also note that ideas are subject to copyright and I Will Invitations is unable and unwilling to create products that use another company's designs. Likewise, any design created by I Will Invitations during customisation remains our property and we reserve the right to use it where we see fit.
I Will Invitations supplies guest lists for different occasions and needs and they can be accessed here: Downloadable Guest Lists. Please ensure all spelling is exact and all names are printed how you wish to address them.
Photos can also be sent digitally, with at least a 300dpi resolution.
Alternatively, contact I Will Invitations if you would like to arrange another method of delivery, although it should be noted that I Will Invitations will not be liable for damage or loss when sent via mail and that any photos or information that need to be returned will be delivered back with the order.Please also note that I Will Invitations will be not be held responsible for variations in colour or quality of photographs in the product, or for flaws that were in the supplied image.
Eco Wedding Invitations